Ayr Gold Cup Update

24 Aug 2020

Ayr Gold Cup Update

Following the announcement last Thursday by the Scottish Government that if the Covid-19 outbreak remains under control sports stadia will be able to reopen from September 14 we have sought further guidance with regard to crowds at the Ayr Gold Cup Festival on September 17-19.

Unfortunately at this stage it is still unclear how many spectators will be allowed and because of this uncertainty we have decided to stop selling tickets and refund all admission tickets for the Festival including those for QTS Ayr Gold Cup Day.

We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and if the situation becomes clearer within the required time frame we will advise accordingly.

With regards to Hospitality we are unsure whether we will be in a position to welcome our guests but will seek advice and clarification on protocols and guidelines we will be required to work within and contact those with bookings over the next few days.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this but assure you we will keep you informed immediately there are any significant developments. 

Related

View All

Latest Meetings at Ayr Racecourse